Articles & Updates
- Leonardo M. Tamburello, Co-Editor, “Representing Hospitals and Health Systems,” Chapter 24 (Privacy and Medical Records), American Health Lawyers Association, 2016.
- Robert J. Alter, Nicole A. Leonard, James A. Robertson, "Fatal Commingling of Profit and Non-Profit: New Jersey Tax Court Denies Non-Profit Hospital Property Tax Exemption - Now All Non-Profit Hospitals are At Risk," Garden State Focus, Fall 2015, Vol. 62, No. 1
- Cecylia K. Hahn, John W. Kaveney, James A. Robertson, "New York Court Issues First Decision Taking Hard-Line Position on Meaning of 'Identified' For Purposed of Sixty Day Obligation to Repay Overpayments," Garden State Focus, Fall 2015, Vol. 62, No. 1
- Cecylia K. Hahn, John W. Kaveney, James A. Robertson, "SCOTUS Once Again Saves the Affordable Care Act", Garden State Focus, Summer 2015, Vol. 61, No. 5
- Steven Lapp, Author, "Site Safety and Protecting the Public, Industry Safety Customs Do Not Define Standard of Care," Connecticut Law Tribune
- Robert J. Alter, Crackdown on Offshore Tax Evasion Not Slowing Down
- Cecylia K. Hahn, "Telemedicine and Beyond: The current Status of the Law and Its Future", Garden State Focus, Summer 2015, Vol. 61, No. 5
- Neil M. Sullivan, "Accountable Care Organizations - The Jersey Generations", Garden State Focus, Summer 2015, Vol. 61, No. 5
- John Zen Jackson, "The Costs of Medical Privacy Breach", MD Advisor, Summer 2015, vol. 8. Issue 3
- Robert J. Alter, Navigating the IRS’S Crackdown on Offshore Tax Evasion
- Ryan P. Mulvaney, New Jersey Appellate Division Reaffirms That HAMP Does Not Preclude Statutory Consumer Fraud and Contract Claims by Borrowers who are Denied Loan Mods After Successfully Completely Trail Periods
- Ryan P. Mulvaney, “Whose...Duty...Is It Anyway?", New Jersey Federal Court Holds Banks, Servicers and Property Preservation Entities Have Non-Delegable Duty to Protect Against Foreseeable Injury in REO Properties
- Ryan P. Mulvaney, Damned If You Do, Damned If You Don't: New Jersey Appellate Division Hints Contract and Consumer Fraud Claims May Arise from Denial of Loan Mods After Borrowers Complete Trail Periods
- Glenn P. Prives, AHLA Corporate Practice of Medicine: A Fifty State Survey,(American Health Lawyers Association, Jan. 2015), Team Leader, Region V.
- Glenn P. Prives, Hospital/Physician Integration Models Before PPACA, THE ACO HANDBOOK: A GUIDE TO ACCOUNTABLE CARE ORGANIZATIONS, 2nd Ed., (American Health Lawyers Association).
- Leonardo M. Tamburello, Once An Overpayment, Forever an ‘Obligation,’ The ACA’s 60-Day Rule Makes Murky Business of ‘Identifying’ Overpayments,” Garden State Focus, November-December 2014.
View Archive: 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | Prior to 2005