Articles & Updates
- Robert J. Alter, Properly Shielding Information/Documents From Tax Authorities
- How One Law Firm is Adapting to the Changing Health Care Industry
- John Zen Jackson, "The Many Facets of Dr. John S. Rock," MD Advisor, Winter 2016
- Nicole DiBello, Salvatore A. Giampiccolo, Jennifer Lahm, "Your Distributor May Be A Franchisee: If it Walks, Talks, and Sounds Like a Franchisee, it is a Franchisee", This article was originally published in the February 2016 issue of New Jersey Lawyer magazine, a publication of the New Jersey State Bar Association, and is reprinted here with permission.
- Peter Saad, Real Estate Tax Appeals
- Leonardo M. Tamburello, Co-Editor, “Representing Hospitals and Health Systems,” Chapter 24 (Privacy and Medical Records), American Health Lawyers Association, 2016.
- Robert J. Alter, Nicole A. Leonard, James A. Robertson, "Fatal Commingling of Profit and Non-Profit: New Jersey Tax Court Denies Non-Profit Hospital Property Tax Exemption - Now All Non-Profit Hospitals are At Risk," Garden State Focus, Fall 2015, Vol. 62, No. 1
- Cecylia K. Hahn, John W. Kaveney, James A. Robertson, "New York Court Issues First Decision Taking Hard-Line Position on Meaning of 'Identified' For Purposed of Sixty Day Obligation to Repay Overpayments," Garden State Focus, Fall 2015, Vol. 62, No. 1
- Cecylia K. Hahn, John W. Kaveney, James A. Robertson, "SCOTUS Once Again Saves the Affordable Care Act", Garden State Focus, Summer 2015, Vol. 61, No. 5
- Steven Lapp, Author, "Site Safety and Protecting the Public, Industry Safety Customs Do Not Define Standard of Care," Connecticut Law Tribune
- Robert J. Alter, Crackdown on Offshore Tax Evasion Not Slowing Down
- Cecylia K. Hahn, "Telemedicine and Beyond: The current Status of the Law and Its Future", Garden State Focus, Summer 2015, Vol. 61, No. 5
- Neil M. Sullivan, "Accountable Care Organizations - The Jersey Generations," Garden State Focus, Summer 2015, Vol. 61, No. 5
- John Zen Jackson, "The Costs of Medical Privacy Breach", MD Advisor, Summer 2015, vol. 8. Issue 3
- Glenn P. Prives, Mr. Prives was quoted extensively in, "Starting a Home Health Agency," Advance Healthcare Network.
- Glenn P. Prives, Mr. Prives was quoted extensively in "Expert Counsel: Selling A Practice During A Government Investigation," Internal Medicine News.
- Glenn P. Prives, Mr. Prives was extensively quoted in "Understanding Clinically Integrated Networks," Medical Economics.
- Ryan P. Mulvaney, Governor Christie Conditionally Vetoes Bill Aimed At Keeping Superstorm Sandy Victims From Entering Into Foreclosure For Three Years
- John Zen Jackson, "The Costs of Medical Privacy Breach," Garden State Focus, Winter 2015-2016, Vol. 62, No. 2
- Ryan P. Mulvaney, Top New York Bank Regulator Urges: Legislature To Amend Mandatory Foreclosure Settlement Law
- Rory M. Farrell, Gary F. Sheldon, Contracts Enforced and Claims Barred, Connecticut Law Tribune
View Archive: 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | Prior to 2005