Articles & Updates
- Leonardo M. Tamburello, Co-Editor, “Representing Hospitals and Health Systems,” Chapter 24 (Privacy and Medical Records), American Health Lawyers Association, 2016.
- Cecylia K. Hahn, John W. Kaveney, James A. Robertson, SCOTUS Once Again Saves the Affordable Care Act", Garden State Focus, Summer 2015, Vol. 61, No. 5
- Steven Lapp, Author, "Site Safety and Protecting the Public, Industry Safety Customs Do Not Define Standard of Care," Connecticut Law Tribune
- Robert J. Alter, Crackdown on Offshore Tax Evasion Not Slowing Down
- Robert J. Alter, Navigating the IRS’S Crackdown on Offshore Tax Evasion
- Ryan P. Mulvaney, New Jersey Appellate Division Reaffirms That HAMP Does Not Preclude Statutory Consumer Fraud and Contract Claims by Borrowers who are Denied Loan Mods After Successfully Completely Trail Periods
- Ryan P. Mulvaney, “Whose...Duty...Is It Anyway?", New Jersey Federal Court Holds Banks, Servicers and Property Preservation Entities Have Non-Delegable Duty to Protect Against Foreseeable Injury in REO Properties
- Cecylia K. Hahn, John W. Kaveney, James A. Robertson, "ACA Federal Subsidies: What Does The Text Say?"
- Ryan P. Mulvaney, Damned If You Do, Damned If You Don't: New Jersey Appellate Division Hints Contract and Consumer Fraud Claims May Arise from Denial of Loan Mods After Borrowers Complete Trail Periods
- Glenn P. Prives, AHLA Corporate Practice of Medicine: A Fifty State Survey,(American Health Lawyers Association, Jan. 2015), Team Leader, Region V.
- Glenn P. Prives, Hospital/Physician Integration Models Before PPACA, THE ACO HANDBOOK: A GUIDE TO ACCOUNTABLE CARE ORGANIZATIONS, 2nd Ed., (American Health Lawyers Association).
- Leonardo M. Tamburello, Once An Overpayment, Forever an ‘Obligation,’ The ACA’s 60-Day Rule Makes Murky Business of ‘Identifying’ Overpayments,” Garden State Focus, November-December 2014.
- Thomas C. Bigosinski, "Developments In The Evolving Area Of A New Jersey Employer's Liability For The Harassing Conduct Of Its Supervisors," MDM&C's Labor & Employment Blog
- John Zen Jackson, "The Uses, Abuses, and Ethics of Phantom Impeachment," For The Defense
- Leonardo M. Tamburello, "As Healthcare Data Proliferates, Threats to Security Grow," Inside Counsel, August 19, (Part 1), September 18, 2014,(Part 2) and October 16, 2014, (Part 3).
- Rory M. Farrell, Gary F. Sheldon, Contracts Enforced and Claims Barred, Connecticut Law Tribune
- Joshua A. Zielinski, Directors Roundtable - World Recognition of Distinguished General Counsel
- Ryan P. Mulvaney, Trending: #REO: 2014 New Jersey Legislative Year in Review: Taking Aim at REO Properties
- Rory M. Farrell, Douglas M. Poulin, Construction Dispute Leads to 'Active Interference' Ruling, Connecticut Law Tribune
- Leonardo M. Tamburello, "Practical Lessons from HHS's 2011-2012 Report On HIPAA Breaches of Unsecured PHI," MD Advisor, Fall 2014 (Vol.7, Issue 4).
- Leonardo M. Tamburello, Panel Moderator, "EHR and Meaningful Use as HIPAA, HITECH and Liability Trojan Horse," (in conjunction with the New Jersey Hospital Association), October 30, 2014
View Archive: 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | Prior to 2005