Articles & Updates
- Leonardo M. Tamburello, Co-Editor, “Representing Hospitals and Health Systems,” Chapter 24 (Privacy and Medical Records), American Health Lawyers Association, 2016.
- Ryan P. Mulvaney, New Jersey Appellate Division Reaffirms That HAMP Does Not Preclude Statutory Consumer Fraud and Contract Claims by Borrowers who are Denied Loan Mods After Successfully Completely Trail Periods
- Ryan P. Mulvaney, “Whose...Duty...Is It Anyway?", New Jersey Federal Court Holds Banks, Servicers and Property Preservation Entities Have Non-Delegable Duty to Protect Against Foreseeable Injury in REO Properties
- Cecylia K. Hahn, John W. Kaveney, James A. Robertson, "ACA Federal Subsidies: What Does The Text Say?"
- Ryan P. Mulvaney, Damned If You Do, Damned If You Don't: New Jersey Appellate Division Hints Contract and Consumer Fraud Claims May Arise from Denial of Loan Mods After Borrowers Complete Trail Periods
- Glenn P. Prives, AHLA Corporate Practice of Medicine: A Fifty State Survey,(American Health Lawyers Association, Jan. 2015), Team Leader, Region V.
- Glenn P. Prives, Hospital/Physician Integration Models Before PPACA, THE ACO HANDBOOK: A GUIDE TO ACCOUNTABLE CARE ORGANIZATIONS, 2nd Ed., (American Health Lawyers Association).
- Leonardo M. Tamburello, Once An Overpayment, Forever an ‘Obligation,’ The ACA’s 60-Day Rule Makes Murky Business of ‘Identifying’ Overpayments,” Garden State Focus, November-December 2014.
- Douglas M. Poulin, "Construction Dispute Leads to 'Active Interference' Ruling", Connecticut Law Tribune
- Thomas C. Bigosinski, "Developments In The Evolving Area Of A New Jersey Employer's Liability For The Harassing Conduct Of Its Supervisors," MDM&C's Labor & Employment Blog
- John Zen Jackson, "The Uses, Abuses, and Ethics of Phantom Impeachment," For The Defense
- Leonardo M. Tamburello, "As Healthcare Data Proliferates, Threats to Security Grow," Inside Counsel, August 19, (Part 1), September 18, 2014,(Part 2) and October 16, 2014, (Part 3).
- Robert J. Alter, Court Offers Instructive Opinions on Gross Income Tax and Real Property Tax
- Andrew F. McBride, III, Breaking Up is Hard to do -- Especially for Physician Practices
- Dennis M. Cavanaugh, C. Ian McLachlan, 6 Questions to Ask About Your Company's Mediation Process
- John Zen Jackson, "The Handling of Medical Malpractice in South Korea as a Stimulus for American Tort Reform Action," For The Defense
- Robert J. Alter, Worker Misclassification
- Leonardo M. Tamburello, "Ambiguities Sow Confusion Concerning Enhanced Payments to Medicaid Primary Care Providers Under the ACA," Garden State Focus, Winter 2014
- Robert B. Hille, John W. Kaveney, "Extrapolation Nation: The Recent Challenges to the Use of Governmental Audit Sampling," American Bar Association, Health Law Section, Vol. 10 No. 12
- Gary F. Sheldon, Do Not Press Delete: A Primer on Document Preservation Obligations (Construction Executive)
- Robert J. Alter, Residency Audits
- Robert J. Alter, Reporting of Currency/Monetary Instrument Transactions and Structuring Investigations
- Douglas M. Poulin, Metcalf Decision Marks Significant Victory for Government Contractors Pursuing Differing Site Condition Claims
- Robert J. Alter, Offshore Tax Non-Compliance
- Alexandra V. Gallo, Andrew Gimigliano, Thomas P. Scrivo, "Special Fiscal Agents - Armed Peacekeepers," The New Jersey Law Journal
- Ryan P. Mulvaney, Trending: #REO: 2014 New Jersey Legislative Year in Review: Taking Aim at REO Properties
- Leonardo M. Tamburello, "Practical Lessons from HHS's 2011-2012 Report On HIPAA Breaches of Unsecured PHI," MD Advisor, Fall 2014 (Vol.7, Issue 4).
- Leonardo M. Tamburello, Panel Moderator, "EHR and Meaningful Use as HIPAA, HITECH and Liability Trojan Horse," (in conjunction with the New Jersey Hospital Association), October 30, 2014
- Douglas M. Poulin, "Decision Marks Significant Victory for Contractors", Connecticut Law Tribune
- Andrew F. McBride, III, "Breaking up is hard to do -- especially for physician practices.", Medical Practice Insider
View Archive: 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | Prior to 2005