Articles & Updates
- Leonardo M. Tamburello, Co-Editor, “Representing Hospitals and Health Systems,” Chapter 24 (Privacy and Medical Records), American Health Lawyers Association, 2016.
- Ryan P. Mulvaney, “Whose...Duty...Is It Anyway?", New Jersey Federal Court Holds Banks, Servicers and Property Preservation Entities Have Non-Delegable Duty to Protect Against Foreseeable Injury in REO Properties
- Cecylia K. Hahn, John W. Kaveney, James A. Robertson, "ACA Federal Subsidies: What Does The Text Say?"
- Ryan P. Mulvaney, Damned If You Do, Damned If You Don't: New Jersey Appellate Division Hints Contract and Consumer Fraud Claims May Arise from Denial of Loan Mods After Borrowers Complete Trail Periods
- Leonardo M. Tamburello, Once An Overpayment, Forever an ‘Obligation,’ The ACA’s 60-Day Rule Makes Murky Business of ‘Identifying’ Overpayments,” Garden State Focus, November-December 2014.
- Douglas M. Poulin, "Construction Dispute Leads to 'Active Interference' Ruling", Connecticut Law Tribune
- Thomas C. Bigosinski, "Developments In The Evolving Area Of A New Jersey Employer's Liability For The Harassing Conduct Of Its Supervisors," MDM&C's Labor & Employment Blog
- John Zen Jackson, "The Uses, Abuses, and Ethics of Phantom Impeachment," For The Defense
- Leonardo M. Tamburello, "As Healthcare Data Proliferates, Threats to Security Grow," Inside Counsel, August 19, (Part 1), September 18, 2014,(Part 2) and October 16, 2014, (Part 3).
- Robert J. Alter, Court Offers Instructive Opinions on Gross Income Tax and Real Property Tax
- Andrew F. McBride, III, Breaking Up is Hard to do -- Especially for Physician Practices
- Dennis M. Cavanaugh, C. Ian McLachlan, 6 Questions to Ask About Your Company's Mediation Process
- John Zen Jackson, "The Handling of Medical Malpractice in South Korea as a Stimulus for American Tort Reform Action," For The Defense
- Robert J. Alter, Worker Misclassification
- Leonardo M. Tamburello, "Ambiguities Sow Confusion Concerning Enhanced Payments to Medicaid Primary Care Providers Under the ACA," Garden State Focus, Winter 2014
- Robert B. Hille, John W. Kaveney, "Extrapolation Nation: The Recent Challenges to the Use of Governmental Audit Sampling," American Bar Association, Health Law Section, Vol. 10 No. 12
- Gary F. Sheldon, Frank A. Sherer, Wendy Kennedy Venoit, Do Not Press Delete: A Primer on Document Preservation Obligations (Construction Executive)
- Robert J. Alter, Residency Audits
- Robert J. Alter, Reporting of Currency/Monetary Instrument Transactions and Structuring Investigations
- Douglas M. Poulin, Metcalf Decision Marks Significant Victory for Government Contractors Pursuing Differing Site Condition Claims
- Robert J. Alter, Offshore Tax Non-Compliance
- Alexandra V. Gallo, Andrew Gimigliano, Thomas P. Scrivo, "Special Fiscal Agents - Armed Peacekeepers," The New Jersey Law Journal
- Leonardo M. Tamburello, "Practical Lessons from HHS's 2011-2012 Report On HIPAA Breaches of Unsecured PHI," MD Advisor, Fall 2014 (Vol.7, Issue 4).
- Leonardo M. Tamburello, Panel Moderator, "EHR and Meaningful Use as HIPAA, HITECH and Liability Trojan Horse," (in conjunction with the New Jersey Hospital Association), October 30, 2014
- Douglas M. Poulin, "Decision Marks Significant Victory for Contractors", Connecticut Law Tribune
- Andrew F. McBride, III, "Breaking up is hard to do -- especially for physician practices.", Medical Practice Insider
View Archive: 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | Prior to 2005