Articles & Updates
- James A. Robertson, “Hospitals Turn Their Attention to Medicaid’s TEFRA Update Factor Error,” by J. Robertson and P. Besler, Garden State Focus, March/April 2008, Vol. 54, No. 5;
- "Employment Based Green Cards: From Here to Eternity"
- Green Card, New Jersey Law Journal
- Florina A. Moldovan, "Tag, You're it, Metatags - Crafty Marketing Strategy or Violation of Trademark Law?"
- Carol A. Pisano, Recent Cases, Amendments, and Considerations Regarding the AIA A312 Payment Bond, published in the Summer 2008 edition of the Fidelity & Surety Law Committee Newsletter
- John T. Coyne, "Reasonable Expectations Doctrine in New Jersey — Unleashed and Chasing Its Tail"
- Douglas M. Poulin, “Abandoning the Construction Project”, Construction Lawyer
- Albert J. Pucciarelli, "Be Smart When You Negotiate" (June 2008 edition of Lodging Hospitality)
- “Asset Monetization: Is It A Thing Of The Past? Local Governments Are Reminded Of Their Duty To Be Fiscally Responsible,” The New Jersey Law Journal
- John T. Coyne, "New Jersey Federal Court Holds Continuous Trigger Inapplicable to Third-Party Construction Claim."
MDMC Insurance Bulletin
- “Building Across International Borders: How to Evaluate Risks of Contracting with Foreign Entities,” published in Connecticut Law Tribune, Vol. 34 No. 10
- James A. Budinetz, “The Revised Uniform Arbitration Act,” The Rules of the Game May Change, But by How Much? Connecticut Law Tribune
- Louis R. Pepe, “Construction Law Handbook,” co-authored “Compensatory Damages Chapter,” Wolters Kluwer
View Archive: 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | Prior to 2005