Articles & Updates
- James A. Robertson, “Overview of the New Medicaid Rate DRG System,” by J. Robertson, B. Liss and J. Walzman, Garden State Focus, Sept./Oct. 2009, Vol. 56, No. 2;
- Glenn P. Prives, BEWARE: Employing an Excluded Provider May Result in Your Practice Being Excluded from Medicare and Medicaid, INSIDE NJMGMA (4th Quarter, 2009), 8.
- James A. Robertson, “Update on the Reopening of Cost Reports for the Medicare Disproportionate Share Hospital Adjustment,” by J. Robertson and M. Sabo, Garden State Focus, Jan./Feb. 2009, Vol. 55, No. 4;
- Glenn P. Prives, Coordinating Editor, Representing Physicians Handbook, 2nd Ed., (American Health Lawyers Association, 2009).
- Executive Editor, “International Construction Law: A Guide for Cross-Border Transactions and Legal Disputes” (ABA Press)
- "Are Your Employees Legal," Lodging Hospitality
- “Dangers Abound for Out-of-Network Providers Who Routinely Waive Co-¬Insurance,” MD Advisor Fall 2009 (Vol. 2, Issue 4)
- "D&O Insurance in Bankruptcy: Just Another Business Contract"
- “Parties to Arbitration Hearings cannot Subpoena Pre-Hearing Document Discovery from Third Parties under the Federal Arbitration Act,” Pepe & Hazard Construction Newsletter
- "Patent Stalemate? The WTO’s Essential Medicines Impasse Between Pharmas and Least Developed Countries," 62 Rutgers L. Rev. 437
- “Physician Joint Ventures,” in the publication Representing Physicians Handbook, 2d ed., (American Health Lawyers Association, 2009).
View Archive: 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | Prior to 2005