Articles & Updates
- Leigh A. DeCotiis, Robert P. Donovan, The Demise of DOMA and the Impact on the Family Medical Leave Act
- John Zen Jackson, Katherine Otto, The Lack of Insurance Coverage and Reimbursement for Medical Marijuana
- Brooks Evan Doyne, James A. Robertson, "Governor Chris Christie Signed into Law the New Jersey Economic Opportunity Act of 2013 Which Greatly Expanded Geographic Areas Where Companies Can Qualify for Tax Incentives," Garden State Focus, Fall 2013, Vol. 60, No. 2
- Glenn P. Prives, Hospital Acquisitions of Physician Practices: Practical Tips for Both Parties, BNA’S HEALTH LAW REPORTER, 22 HLR 1352 (Sept. 12, 2013).
- Robert J. Alter, Tax Court Retains Subject Matter Jurisdiction Despite Misdesignation of Plaintiff
- "The Road to EMR Noncompliance and Fraud is Paved with Cut and Paste," MD Advisor Fall 2013 (Vol. 6, Issue 4).
- Louis A. Uccello, “Substantial Completion” and Allocating Fault Under New Jersey’s Statute of Repose
- Steven Lapp, Thomas G. Librizzi, Co-Author, "Express Contract Terms Limit Subcontractor’s Remedies” Connecticut Law Tribune
- Cecylia K. Hahn, John W. Kaveney, James A. Robertson, "What is So Essential About Health Benefits?", Garden State Focus, Spring 2013, Vol. 59, No. 4;
- John Zen Jackson, NICHOLAS V. MYNSTER: The Same Specialty Witness Requirement for Malpractice Cases is Enforced
- Robert P. Donovan, Fooled Again and Again? -- Not Likely According to the Third Circuit Challenges to 23(b)(2) Injunction Claims in Consumer Fraud Class Actions
- Cecylia K. Hahn, John W. Kaveney, James A. Robertson, “Affordable Insurance Exchanges: Coming to a State Near You,” Garden State Focus, Early Spring 2013, Vol. 59, No. 3;
- Glenn P. Prives, Evergreen Clauses: Be Aware of the Pitfalls, BUSINESS LAW & GOVERNANCE NEWSLETTER (American Health Lawyers Association, Business Law & Governance Practice Group, Apr. 2013), Vol. 6, Issue 1, 1-3.
- Brian Lowenberg, The United States as a Benevolent International Leviathan and the Need for Framing a Response to the Embassy Attacks Pursuant to Recognizable International Law
- Arizona Iced Tea Skirts 'All Natural' Fraud Suit in Calif.
- Robert J. Alter, IRS Offers Employers a Break on Misclassified Workers
- J. Michael Riordan, Correctly Classifying Employees
- Gary F. Sheldon, "Construction Law: The Unique Risks of State Contracting Work", Connecticut Law Tribune
- Richard S. Mills, Carol A. Pisano, Retaliatory Litigation, published in the Annotated Financial Institution Bond 3rd. edition
- Douglas M. Poulin, “Defective Workmanship Can Constitute An ‘Occurrence’ Under CGL Policies”, Connecticut Law Tribune
- Seth Spiegal, "Think You Can Ignore the NLRB? Think Again.", "Think You Can Ignore the NLRB? Think Again.", PLUS Journal, March 2013 (Vol. 22, No. 3)
- Albert J. Pucciarelli, Hotel Management Agreements: Key Business Terms at the LOI Stage, Please click here
View Archive: 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | Prior to 2005