Articles & Updates
- Once An Overpayment, Forever an ‘Obligation,’ The ACA’s 60-Day Rule Makes Murky Business of ‘Identifying’ Overpayments,” Garden State Focus, November-December 2014.
- "Once an Overpayment, Forever an 'Obligation', the ACA's 60-Day Rule Makes Murky Business of 'Identifying' Overpayment", Garden State Focus, November - December 2014, Vol. 61, No. 2
- Thomas C. Bigosinski, "Developments In The Evolving Area Of A New Jersey Employer's Liability For The Harassing Conduct Of Its Supervisors," MDM&C's Labor & Employment Blog
- John Zen Jackson, "The Uses, Abuses, and Ethics of Phantom Impeachment," For The Defense
- "As Healthcare Data Proliferates, Threats to Security Grow," Inside Counsel, August 19, (Part 1), September 18, 2014,(Part 2) and October 16, 2014, (Part 3).
- Robert J. Alter, Court Offers Instructive Opinions on Gross Income Tax and Real Property Tax
- Andrew F. McBride, III, Breaking Up is Hard to do -- Especially for Physician Practices
- Dennis M. Cavanaugh, C. Ian McLachlan, 6 Questions to Ask About Your Company's Mediation Process
- John Zen Jackson, "The Handling of Medical Malpractice in South Korea as a Stimulus for American Tort Reform Action," For The Defense
- Robert J. Alter, Worker Misclassification
- "Ambiguities Sow Confusion Concerning Enhanced Payments to Medicaid Primary Care Providers Under the ACA," Garden State Focus, Winter 2014
- Robert B. Hille, John W. Kaveney, "Extrapolation Nation: The Recent Challenges to the Use of Governmental Audit Sampling," American Bar Association, Health Law Section, Vol. 10 No. 12
- Gary F. Sheldon, Do Not Press Delete: A Primer on Document Preservation Obligations (Construction Executive)
- Robert J. Alter, Residency Audits
- Cecylia K. Hahn, John W. Kaveney, James A. Robertson, "Proposed OIG Regulations Seek to Amend 'Kiss of Death'", Garden State Focus, Summer 2014, Vol. 60, No. 5
- Robert J. Alter, Reporting of Currency/Monetary Instrument Transactions and Structuring Investigations
- Robert J. Alter, Offshore Tax Non-Compliance
- Cecylia K. Hahn, John W. Kaveney, James A. Robertson, "ACA Federal Subsidies: What Does The Text Say? And What Could The U.S. Supreme Court Ruling Mean to Their Future?", Garden State Focus, Spring 2015, Vol. 61, No. 4
- "Special Fiscal Agents - Armed Peacekeepers," New Jersey Lawyer Magazine, April 2014
- John Zen Jackson, John S. Rock: From South Jersey Roots to SCOTUS First
- Glenn P. Prives, Tax Exemption for Captive Physician Entities, NEW JERSEY LAW JOURNAL, Vol. 215, No. 7 (Feb. 17, 2014).
- Glenn P. Prives, Healthcare Provider Investments: Key Points for Regulatory Due Diligence, FINANCIER WORLDWIDE (Feb. 2014).
- Immigration Client Alert
- Rory M. Farrell, Douglas M. Poulin, Construction Dispute Leads to 'Active Interference' Ruling, Connecticut Law Tribune
- "Practical Lessons from HHS's 2011-2012 Report On HIPAA Breaches of Unsecured PHI," MD Advisor, Fall 2014 (Vol.7, Issue 4).
- Panel Moderator, "EHR and Meaningful Use as HIPAA, HITECH and Liability Trojan Horse," (in conjunction with the New Jersey Hospital Association), October 30, 2014
- Douglas M. Poulin, "Metcalf Decision Marks Significant Victory for Contractors", Connecticut Law Tribune
- Andrew F. McBride, III, "Breaking up is hard to do -- especially for physician practices.", Medical Practice Insider
- Richard S. Mills, Carol A. Pisano, Interpretation and Construction of Endorsements: Harmony or Discord, to be published by the Fidelity & Surety Law Committee, a division of the American Bar Association’s Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section
View Archive: 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | Prior to 2005