Miss the UPPO Annual Conference? Get the Top 5 Takeaways at April 22 Webinar
The Unclaimed Property Professionals' Organization recently held its annual conference in Grapevine, Texas. Bringing together hundreds of holders, service providers, and other industry professionals, the UPPO conference is a great place for continuing education, networking, and learning the most recent trends and issues in unclaimed property compliance. If you couldn't make it to Texas, the UPPO is hosting a webinar on April 22 to go over the "Top 5 Takeways" from the conference. The presentation will cover:
- Latest UPPO organizational developments;
- A presentation seeking to clarify a number of the ambiguities of unclaimed property compliance;
- The special compliance issues arising from unclaimed property law in the insurance industry;
- Recent unclaimed property developments in Canada;
- Potential future amendments to the Uniform Unclaimed Property Act.
Registration information can be found here.