McElroy Deutsch Ranked in 2023 "Best Law Firms"
McElroy Deutsch today announced that it has been ranked in the 2023 U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" list nationally in 4 practice areas and regionally in 25 practice areas. A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolade is based can be found HERE (No aspect of the advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court).
Firms included in the 2023 U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" list are recognized for professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. Achieving a tiered ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise. The 2023 Edition of U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms” includes rankings in 75 national practice areas and 127 metropolitan-based practice areas. Additionally, one "Law Firm of the Year" was named in each nationally-ranked practice areas.
Ranked firms, presented in tiers, are listed on a national and/or metropolitan scale. Receiving a tier designation reflects the high level of respect a firm has earned among other leading lawyers and clients in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism and their integrity.
McElroy Deutsch received the following rankings in the 2023 U.S. News – Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms":
National Tier 1
- Construction Law
National Tier 2
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
National Tier 3
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - Construction
Regional Tier 1
- Colorado – Insurance Law and Litigation – Insurance
- Hartford – Commercial Litigation, Construction Law and Mediation
- New Jersey – Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Construction Law; Criminal Defense: White-Collar; Employment Law – Management; Insurance Law; Labor Law – Management; Litigation – Antitrust; Litigation – Insurance; Litigation - Labor & Employment; Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants; and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- New York City – Leisure and Hospitality Law
- Philadelphia – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Regional Tier 2
- Colorado – Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Hartford – Bet-the-Company Litigation
- New Jersey – Appellate Practice; Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation - Intellectual Property; Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants; and Real Estate Law
- Philadelphia – Construction Law and Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Rochester – Construction Law and Litigation - Construction
Regional Tier 3
- Delaware – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Hartford – Appellate Practice and Arbitration
- New Jersey – Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants and Litigation – Patent
- Tampa – Litigation – Bankruptcy