McElroy Deutsch Recognized in The Top 50 Construction Law Firms™ by Construction Executive Magazine
Ranks 19th among the Nation’s Law Firms with a Dedicated Construction Practice
McElroy Deutsch today announced that it has ranked number 19 in The Top 50 Construction Law Firms™ by Construction Executive Magazine (“CE”). A link to the digital issue can be found here. This is the Firm’s third consecutive appearance on this prestigious list.
McElroy Deutsch’s construction practice consists of over thirty attorneys. Our lawyers work with clients on a wide array of local, regional, national and international matters involving the construction industry in both the public and private sectors. With a practice that excels in the resolution of construction claims, McElroy Deutsch also has substantial experience with bidding disputes, regulatory matters, contract negotiation and formation, liens, environmental matters, construction defect litigation, labor and employment matters, surety matters and bankruptcies and work-outs. The Firm's lawyers represent owners, developers, construction managers, general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, design professionals, sureties, insurers, and all others involved in the construction industry. McElroy Deutsch’s construction and surety practice group is led by Co-Chairs Louis R. Pepe, Mark A. Rosen, John W. Morris and Michael R. Morano, and includes the below-listed partners who assist with construction, construction-related and surety matters.
Now in its 20th year of publication, Construction Executive is the leading trade magazine about the business of construction. In its June 2022 issue, CE published a comprehensive ranking of The Top 50 Construction Law Firms™ featuring breakouts and analysis accompanied by an article in which leading accounting experts discuss their construction clients' most pressing business concerns. To determine the ranking, CE asked hundreds of US law firms with a construction practice to complete a survey. Data collected included: 1) 2021 revenues from the firm’s construction practice; 2) number of attorneys in the firm’s construction practice; 3) percentage of firm’s total revenues derived from its construction practice; 4) number of states in which the firm is licensed to practice; 5) year in which the construction practice was established; and 6) the number of AEC clients served during fiscal year 2021. The ranking was determined by an algorithm that weighted these factors in descending order of importance. For more information, contact @email.
Co-Chairs of the Construction and Surety Group
Louis R. Pepe, Mark A. Rosen, John W. Morris and Michael R. Morano.
(Construction, Construction-Related and Surety Matters)
- Theodore M. Baum, Managing Partner of Rochester Office, Construction and Surety Practice Group Manager (NY/PA/MA)
- Jeffrey Bernstein (NJ/NY)
- Gary D. Bressler, Managing Partner of Delaware Office, Bankruptcy Practice Group Chair/Manager (DE/PA/NJ/NY)
- Michael C. Delaney (NJ/NY)
- Karen L. Dowd (CT)
- Rory M. Farrell (CT/MA/RI)
- Peter A. Gaudioso, Managing Partner of New York Office, Litigation/Insurance Services Practice Group Manager (NJ/NY)
- Thomas R. Hurd (NJ/PA)
- Steven Lapp Construction and Surety Practice Group Manager (CT/NY)
- Scott A. Levin (NJ/NY/PA)
- Thomas G. Librizzi, Construction and Surety Practice Group Manager (CT/MA)
- Matthew A. Lipman, Managing Partner of Philadelphia Office, Construction and Surety Practice Group Manager (NJ/PA)
- Michael J. Marone, Firm’s Managing Partner-Elect, Litigation/Insurance Services Practice Group Co-Chair (NJ/NY)
- Florina Moldovan (NJ)
- Michael R. Morano, Construction and Surety Practice Group Co-Chair, Bankruptcy Practice Group Co-Chair (NJ/NY)
- John W. Morris, Construction and Surety Practice Group Co-Chair (NJ/NY/PA)
- James S. Myers (FL)
- James E. Patterson, Labor and Employment Practice Group Co-Chair (NJ/NY)
- Louis R. Pepe, Construction and Surety Practice Group Co-Chair (CT)
- David P. Primack (DE/NJ/PA/MA)
- Jane A. Rigby, Managing Partner of Newark Office, Labor and Employment Practice Group Co-Chair (CO/NJ)
- Mark A. Rosen, Construction and Surety Practice Group Co-Chair (NJ/NY)
- Adam R. Schwartz (FL/NJ/NY/PA)
- Jane E. Young (CO)