Articles & Updates
- Managing Partner Edward B. Deutsch, Esq. Listed in PolitickerNJ’s 2011 Power List
- MDM&C Ranked #1 New Jersey Top Law Firm by NJBIZ
- Managing Partner Edward B. Deutsch, Esq. Listed in NJBIZ Power 50 Banking
- Best Lawyers 2012 Recognizes Twenty-Four MDM&C Attorneys
- Chambers & Partners Recognizes MDM&C As Top-Ranked Firm For Labor & Employment Law, Litigation, and Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Thirty-Seven MDM&C Attorneys Listed as 2011 Super Lawyers
- Kalison, McBride, Jackson & Robertson, P.C. joins McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
- Glenn P. Prives, Legislation Signed by President Temporarily Averts 27.4% Cut to Medicare Physician Pay, Email Alert (American Health Lawyers Association, Physician Organizations Practice Group, Dec. 27, 2011).
- Glenn P. Prives, The ACO Final Rule: Seven Changes of Interest to Physicians, BNA’S HEALTH LAW REPORTER, 20 HLR 1708 (Nov. 17, 2011).
- Cecylia K. Hahn, John W. Kaveney, James A. Robertson, “'Did Congress Tip the Scale of Power Too Far?' – The United States Supreme Court Will Soon Determine
the Constitutionality of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act", Garden State Focus, November/December 2011, Vol. 58, No. 3;
- Glenn P. Prives, Member Briefing: Hospital/Physician Integration: 3 Key Models (American Health Lawyers Association, Oct. 11, 2011).
- Glenn P. Prives, The Corporate Practice of Medicine Doctrine: Still Alive and Kicking, BNA’S HEALTH LAW REPORTER, 20 HLR 1502 (Oct. 6, 2011).
- Glenn P. Prives, Attention: Proposed Changes Which May Affect New Jersey “Surgical Practices,” INSIDE NJMGMA (Fall 2011), Vol. 10, Issue 3, 5.
- Glenn P. Prives, NOTE: New Requirements in New Jersey for Arrangements Between Physicians, Physician Practices and Clinical Laboratories, INSIDE NJMGMA (Winter 2010), Vol. 9, Issue 4, 2.
- John W. Kaveney, James A. Robertson, "Does The New Jersey False Claims Act Live Up To Higher Federal Standards? Not Yet", Garden State Focus, September/October 2011, Vol 58, No. 2;
- Glenn P. Prives, CMS Launches Quality Care Finder and an Enhanced Quality Improvement Organization Program, PHYSICIAN ORGANIZATIONS MONTHLY e-NEWSLETTER (American Health Lawyers Association, Physician Organizations Practice Groups, Sept. 2011).
View Archive: 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | Prior to 2005