Articles & Updates
- Diane D. Reynolds, Cybersecurity Madness: 3 Things That Really Matter and 3 Things That Don’t, Corporate Counsel, November 2016
- Melissa J. Sgambati, New Jersey & Federal Estate Tax Client Alert
- Albert J. Pucciarelli, "Litigation as the Method of Dispute Resolution for Hospitality Cases," (November 2016, Hotel Business Review)
- Albert J. Pucciarelli, Best Practices in Arbitration for Hospitality Cases
- John Zen Jackson, "In The Matter of Karen Ann Quinlan After 40 Years: Some Personal Remembrances from the Sidelines of History," MD Advisor, Summer 2016
- Albert J. Pucciarelli, "When To Use Expert Determination in Hotel Disputes," (July 2016, Hotel Business Review)
- Albert J. Pucciarelli, "The Pros and Cons of Mediation in Hotel Disputes," (May 2016, Hotel Business Review)
- Robert J. Alter, Properly Shielding Information/Documents From Tax Authorities
- How One Law Firm is Adapting to the Changing Health Care Industry
- John Zen Jackson, "The Many Facets of Dr. John S. Rock," MD Advisor, Winter 2016
- Nicole DiBello, Salvatore A. Giampiccolo, "Your Distributor May Be A Franchisee: If it Walks, Talks, and Sounds Like a Franchisee, it is a Franchisee", This article was originally published in the February 2016 issue of New Jersey Lawyer magazine, a publication of the New Jersey State Bar Association, and is reprinted here with permission.
- Peter Saad, Real Estate Tax Appeals
- Co-Editor, “Representing Hospitals and Health Systems,” Chapter 24 (Privacy and Medical Records), American Health Lawyers Association, 2016.
- Paul L. Croce, James A. Robertson, "CMS Issues Its FY 2017 IPPS Final Rule: The Clock Strikes Midnight On The Two Midnight Rule's Payment Reductions," Garden State Focus, Winter 2016, Vol. 63, No. 2
- "Before a Medical Data Breach, Begin Your Response Plan." Physicians' Weekly (July 16, 2016).
- Gary F. Sheldon, Co-Author, Connecticut Chapter of "Fifty State Bond and Mechanic’s Lien Book," Aspen Publishing (1998 - Present)
- Gary F. Sheldon, Co-Author, Connecticut Chapter of "State by State Guide to Architect, Engineer and Contractor Licensing," Aspen Publishing (1998 - Present)
- Gary F. Sheldon, Co-Author, Connecticut Chapter of "State by State Guide to Construction Contracts and Claims," Aspen Publishing (2005 - Present)
- Glenn P. Prives, Provider/Payor Alignment: Another New Frontier, NEW JERSEY LAWYER No 299
- Glenn P. Prives, Mr. Prives was quoted extensively in, "Starting a Home Health Agency," Advance Healthcare Network.
- Glenn P. Prives, Mr. Prives was quoted extensively in "Expert Counsel: Selling A Practice During A Government Investigation," Internal Medicine News.
- Panelist, “Electronic Medical Records, Metadata and More: The Unique Malpractice Risks Inherent in a Paperless World, American Conference Institute, Medical Malpractice and Catastrophic Injury Conference, Philadelphia, PA (Feb. 29, 2016).
- Webinar Panelist, “Electronic Health Records and Interoperability: Improved Health Technology and Transformed Health Care in 2016 and Beyond,” The Knowledge Group (Feb. 11, 2016).
- Glenn P. Prives, Mr. Prives was extensively quoted in "Understanding Clinically Integrated Networks," Medical Economics.
- Ryan P. Mulvaney, Governor Christie Conditionally Vetoes Bill Aimed At Keeping Superstorm Sandy Victims From Entering Into Foreclosure For Three Years
- Co-Editor, "Representing Hospitals and Health Systems," Chapter 24 (Privacy and Medical Records), American Health Lawyers Association, 2016.
View Archive: 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | Prior to 2005