McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP Ranked in 2022 "Best Law Firms"
McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP (“McElroy Deutsch” or “the Firm”) today announced that it has been ranked in the 2022 U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" list nationally in 4 practice areas and regionally in 25 practice areas.
Firms included in the 2022 U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" list are recognized for professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. Achieving a tiered ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise. The 2022 Edition of U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms” includes rankings in 75 national practice areas and 127 metropolitan-based practice areas. Additionally, one "Law Firm of the Year" was named in each nationally-ranked practice areas.
Ranked firms, presented in tiers, are listed on a national and/or metropolitan scale. Receiving a tier designation reflects the high level of respect a firm has earned among other leading lawyers and clients in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism and their integrity.
McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP received the following rankings in the 2022 U.S. News – Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms":
National Tier 1
- Construction Law
National Tier 2
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
National Tier 3
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - Construction
Regional Tier 1
- Colorado – Insurance Law; Litigation – Insurance; and Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Hartford – Commercial Litigation and Construction Law
- New Jersey – Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Construction Law; Criminal Defense: White-Collar; Employment Law – Management; Insurance Law; Labor Law – Management; Litigation – Antitrust; Litigation – Insurance; Litigation – Intellectual Property; Litigation - Labor & Employment; Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants; and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- New York City – Leisure and Hospitality Law
- Philadelphia – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Rochester – Litigation – Construction
Regional Tier 2
- Hartford – Arbitration; Bet-the-Company Litigation; and Mediation
- New Jersey – Appellate Practice; Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants; and Real Estate Law
- Philadelphia – Construction Law and Litigation - Bankruptcy
Regional Tier 3
- Delaware – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Hartford – Appellate Practice
- New Jersey – Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants and Litigation – Patent
- Rochester – Construction Law
- Stamford – Real Estate Law
- Tampa – Litigation – Bankruptcy