Healthcare lawyers with a statewide and national reputation.
Our Health Care Practice Group carries a statewide and national reputation in the health care field. The practice is comprehensive and ranges from counseling clients on the day-to-day issues that arise in their practices to representing large health care systems and business corporations in complex corporate, transactional, and litigation matters.
McElroy Deutsch’s healthcare lawyers have represented a broad array of clients, including: hospitals, a national retail pharmacy chain, Patient Safety Organizations, medical staffs, PHOs, IPAs, physicians and physician group practices, hospital-physician joint ventures, physician joint ventures, pharmaceutical companies, banks, general business corporations, managed care organizations, state health care planning agencies, home health agencies, nursing homes, and health care vendors.
McElroy Deutsch attorneys have extensive experience in:
- Serving as regional and statewide litigation counsel
- Serving as national litigation coordinating counsel
- Establishing Patient Safety Organizations
- HIPAA and confidentiality related counseling
- Confidentiality and privacy litigation
- Consumer protection litigation
- Formation, Merger, Joint Venture and Acquisition of Hospitals, Hospital Systems, and Physician Group Practices
- Formation and Counseling of Managed Care Organizations and Integrated Delivery Systems, including ACOs, PHOs, IPAs, MSOs, PPOs, and HMOs
- Hospital-Physician Joint Ventures and Physician Joint Ventures
- Capital Financing (taxable and tax-exempt)
- Tax Counseling (taxable and tax-exempt)
- Hospital and Physician Reimbursement Matters
- Managed Care Contracting & Negotiation
- Medical Staff Matters
- Fraud and Abuse Counseling
- Regulatory Counseling and Litigation
- General Corporate Representation
- Private Placements of Securities
- Antitrust Counseling and Litigation
- General Commercial and Health Care Litigation
- Medical Malpractice and Products Liability Defense
- Employee Relations and Benefits
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Patient Consents, Guardianships, and Treatment Issues
View a list of our healthcare lawyers.