Chambers USA Recognizes McElroy Deutsch in the areas of Insurance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Labor & Employment, and Litigation: General Commercial
McElroy Deutsch is pleased to announce its 2023 accolades from Chambers USA in the areas of Insurance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Labor & Employment, and Litigation: General Commercial. Chambers USA also recognized 14 McElroy Deutsch attorneys in this year’s rankings.
The Firm’s ranked attorneys include:
- Jeffrey Bernstein - Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Gary D. Bressler - Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- John T. Coyne - Insurance
- Thomas R. Curtin - Litigation: General Commercial
- Todd Jaworsky - Insurance
- Barry D. Kleban - Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Joseph P. LaSala - Litigation: General Commercial
- Paul G. Nittoly - Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations
- John J. O’Reilly - Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations
- Stephen F. Payerle - Labor & Employment
- John J. Peirano - Labor & Employment
- John A. Ridley - Labor & Employment
- Mark A. Rosen - Construction
- Jane E. Young - Insurance
McElroy Deutsch’s full rankings can be viewed here.
Chambers USA ranks the country’s leading firms and lawyers in an extensive range of practice areas annually. The rankings are determined based on the research of a team of full-time editors and researchers, in-depth telephone and email interviews with lawyers and their clients, and information submitted directly by law firms. Chambers Guides are read by industry-leading companies and organizations worldwide, and the publications are widely used by firms across the U.S. for referrals. A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolade is based can be found here (No aspect of the advertisement has been approved by the highest court of any state).