McElroy Deutsch Ranked by Best Law Firms® in 2024
McElroy Deutsch today announced that it has been recognized in the 2024 edition of Best Law Firms®, ranked by Best Lawyers®, nationally in 4 practice areas and regionally in 26 practice areas.
Firms included in the 2024 Best Law Firms® list are recognized for professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. To be considered for this milestone achievement, at least one lawyer in the law firm must be recognized in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®.
Achieving a tiered ranking in Best Law Firms® on a national and/or metropolitan scale signals a unique credibility within the industry. The transparent, collaborative research process employs qualitative and quantitative data from peer and client reviews that is supported by proprietary algorithmic technology to produce a tiered system of industry-led rankings of the top 4% of the industry.
Receiving a tier designation represents an elite status, integrity and reputation that law firms earn among other leading firms and lawyers. The 2024 edition of Best Law Firms® includes rankings in 75 national practice areas and 127 metropolitan-based practice areas. Additionally, one "Law Firm of the Year" was named in each nationally ranked practice area.
McElroy Deutsch received the following rankings in the 2024 Best Law Firms®:
National Tier 1
- Construction Law
National Tier 2
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
National Tier 3
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - Construction
Metropolitan Tier 1
- Colorado – Insurance Law; Litigation – Insurance; and Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Hartford – Appellate Practice; Commercial Litigation; Construction Law; and Mediation
- New Jersey – Appellate Practice; Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Construction Law; Criminal Defense: White-Collar; Employment Law – Management; Insurance Law; Labor Law – Management; Litigation – Antitrust; Litigation – Insurance; Litigation - Labor & Employment; Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants; and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- New York City – Leisure and Hospitality Law
- Philadelphia – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Litigation - Bankruptcy
Metropolitan Tier 2
- Hartford – Arbitration; Bet-the-Company Litigation; and Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- New Jersey – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants; and Real Estate Law
- Philadelphia – Construction Law
- Rochester – Construction Law and Litigation - Construction
Metropolitan Tier 3
- Delaware – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- New Jersey – Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants; Litigation – Intellectual Property; and Litigation – Patent
- Tampa – Litigation – Bankruptcy
A description of the selection methodology for this recognition can be found HERE. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the highest court of any state.