The highly experienced family law attorneys at McElroy Deutsch handle all aspects of family law, including all issues related to divorce. Although resolution through a marital settlement agreement is generally the preferred means for resolving a matrimonial matter, the firm’s attorneys, which include a divorce lawyer certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Matrimonial Law Attorney, are experienced in handling litigated matters through the trial and appellate levels, and have argued cases involving family law matters to the Supreme Court. We keep abreast of all developments in this rapidly changing area of law.
The Firm’s capabilities include the following:
- Structuring property settlements
- Business valuation
- Drafting premarital and cohabitation agreements
- Analyzing tax consequences of settlement
- Mediation of custody and parenting time issues
- Addressing domestic violence issues, and the proper remedies for them
- Modifying support obligations
- Relocation of children due to parental relocation
- Distribution of stock options and other complex forms of executive compensation
- Asset tracing to insure full disclosure
The Firm has represented a wide-range of clients and has extensive experience assisting with complex family law issues that often have significant financial consequences.